Sunday, April 6, 2014

Exciting Amazon Reviews!!






 Dear Readers:  SO exciting to receive Amazon Reviews like these------
( B.D. Boyle)

By 
I didn't know what to expect when got this book, I purchased it on a whim without knowing what it was about. I'm glad I did, it was an enjoyable read. I didn't ever feel like the author was pushing me along or forcing the story. It flowed very naturally and more importantly, captured my imagination quickly. I don't want to give away any plot details but I was intrigued by B.D. Boyle's concept of the future and of time travel. There are lots of time travel books out there, but she's put an interesting spin on it. My favorite character is Eli, there's a mystery about who he is, where he's from and what he can really do. And I really want those answers! I didn't know that this was the first in a (to-be) series so I was caught off guard by the cliff-hanger at the end but I'm excited to see where B.D. Boyle is going to take this story in the next installment. She's definitely piqued my interest!

                                                           AND

By 
David C Nelson (Salt Lake City, UT, US)
This review is from: Timesnatched: Pole Star (Volume 1) (Paperback)
Clever and engaging well written book.
Fun and engaging story for teens and young adults.
Good, clean read.
Looking forward to the sequel to find out what happens next!

THANKS to those two reviewers and spread the word! 






No comments:

Post a Comment